Battlefield 1 Free Download
Battlefield 1 has been created by EA DICE and can be published under the banner of Electronic Arts. Battlefield 1 is the 15th installment of the famed Battlefield collection.
The same as its predecessors Battlefield 1 is a wonderful first-person shooter that’s set at the WWI era. Inspired by the historic events of the deadliest war humanity has ever seen, Battlefield 1 will make it possible for you to take advantage of this weaponry of the World War I which comprises semi-automatic rifles, artillery, bolt action rifles and flamethrowers etc.. Inside this video game the melee battle has been enhanced and reworked by EA DICE and they’ve introduced some new and efficient melee weapons like trench nightclubs, shovels, and sabers etc.. Battlefield 1 supports single player as well as multiplayer modes. The multiplayer has got loads of manners that includes Conquest, Rush, Operations, Team Deathmatch and War Pigeons etc to name a couple. From the single player mode, you are likely to control six different characters and you will control them from 1st person perspective over the six distinct chapters.
Features of Battlefield 1
- Awesome first person shooter game.
- 15th installations of those renowned Battlefield series.
- Set in the World War I era.
- Inspired by the deadliest war humanity has ever noticed.
- Got a wide variety of weaponry.
- New melee weapons have been released.
- Supports only and multiplayer modes.
- Need to control six distinct characters from 1st person perspective.
System Requirements of Battlefield 1
- Tested on Windows 7 64-Bit
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or later.
- RAM: 8GB
- Setup Size: 50 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 50 GB